Friday, August 17, 2012

Summercamp in Avila: Day 13

28.7.2012

4:51

In the evening we had the festival. Most of the songs were really good and I enjoyed listening to them.
After that we had another firedrill. It was pretty challenging to walk through complete darkness, holding each others hands, through such an irregular path full of stones without falling down.
That night I caught a virus which didn't allow me to sleep, because I had a stomachache and needed to puke. So yesterday I spent all morning in the dinning room, with other 7 people who had the same problem.
At night we had an assembly in which we all had to say farewell to all those who are changing yeargroup.
This morning we tried to do some ceremonies, but the first time we were interrupted by hail and the second one by another storm. We still need to do some this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment