Thursday, October 13, 2011

Swimming to "La Barra" Part 2

Guess where I was yesterday!!! (Yes, I know I've writen it down at the title)
We had a free day here in Spain, so I used it to go on my first adventure.
The way to "la barra" on its own was already an adventure. I would hage never thought that the underwaterworld so near to the coast could be that increadible. This are some photos I took on the way (or on the way back, I don't know which ones are which):








When I finally arrived there, I was so surprised. It was not even similar to what I had expected. It was much wider and more slippery. Walking on it was dificult at first, until I got used to it more or less.
I didn't really see any sea urchins, exept for this thing, but I don't really know what it is, could be a stone or just a shadow. Please tell me in the comments what you think about it.




I've left the best think of my adventure for the end. On the other side of "la barra" there was a small place which was like a semi circle of water, where the wave where pushing the water up and down. And every time it was pushed down, the water which was on the stones fall down like a small waterfall.



And guess what I did (apart from taking photos, with waterdrops on my camara)! I jumped down. And then the water pushed me up and down and up and down and when it went up again I climbed out.
I'm looking forwad to my next adventure.
Thank you for reading this and please leave a comment about the sea urchin photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment