Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Camping Trip Part1

After the success of my first adventure, I thought I would start planning my second one:
I'm going camping!!
For the first time in my life!!!
With a group of friends, so I don't really need to plan a lot. This means, this is going to be a rather short article, but I'll write it anyway.
So here's what I'm going to do:
1. Doing all my homework and studying for every exam I have on Friday (or earlier), as I won't have time for it this weekend.
2. Phoning my friends to ask what food I am in charge for (everybody is bringing something different)
3. Learning how to open a tent. (Don't laugh! As I've said, I've never been camping before!)
4. Taking enough water with me, as I doubt I will have the possibiloty to buy it there.
5. Write a faboulous article aboit my camping trip and publish it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment