Sunday, July 8, 2012

Trip to Cataluña: Day 6

Farewell, Barcelona


Day 6,  18:56

I'm sitting on the airport on my way to Gran Canaria right now. We didn't really do anything interesting today. We just visited the Barcelona football stadium. For some of us this was a dream comen true and for others, like me, a nightmare of boredom and crowded hot rooms. Needless to say, I didn't like it. The most challenging bit of my day was going up the 6 or 7 floors using the stairs, as there were no elevators. So boring.



After that we went to have lunch and we spent the rest of the day at the airport until we finally got inside the plane. In my opinion, we could have taken a flight in the mornig, and skipped all the waiting, but I guess that for those who like football, it would be quite interested to visit the stadium, as it was quite modern, full of electronic equipment.
Oh! I forgot something! After lunch we wet to visit an old church for literally 5 minutes.
This is going to be the last entry in this journal, so I thought I would talk a little bit about the trip in general.
Ok, so first the obvious: I loved it! Specially the the first few days, in which we stayed in the mountains. The days in the city were great, too, although not nearly as good.
If anybody is thinking about taking a similar trip, I would definetly recomend it. I've had so much fun during this 6 days, I can hardly belive it's only been 6 days. We've done so many things, that it feels as though we had spent months here. I've even gotten used to the weather!
And of course, I'm looking forward to the rest of the summer holidays. I will be doing some more trips there, so make sure to subscibe if you want to know about them, too. I promise, you won't regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment