Monday, January 16, 2012

Discovering a rocky world (Spontaneous adventure)

I was at the beach yesteday and as it was too cold for swimming (too cold for swimming??!!?? In GRAN CANARIA???!!!??I can't believe it!!), I decided to do something different.

As I walked along the shore, I discovered a rocky platform. I couldn't resist the temptation to leave the soft sand and walk around the hard and rocky surface instead. Even though it was not as comfortable to walk on (I was barefoot). It was an amazing expirience to see so much wildlife around that magical place, hidden most part of the day by the vast ocean. When I got nearer to the water, the rocks started getting slippery and more than once I almost fell into one of the many puddles around there.

Here are some photos I took:















No comments:

Post a Comment